||Promotion of low-power operation. Participation is open to all radio amateurs and SWLs.
||Annually on 1st May from 1300 to 1900 UTC.
||80m (3510-3560kHz), 40m, 20m (14000-14060kHz), 15m, 10m.
The IARU-Region-I band plan must be adhered to!
||Category A: Up to 5W output
Category B: Up to 20W output
||Only CW (A1A).
Only single OP. Only one TX and RX or TRX is allowed to be operated simultaneously. The use of decoders or reader software is not allowed.
- CALL: CQ QRP TEST
- Both call signs have to be sent at the start of a QSO.
Example: DL1ABC de DL9XYZ.
- EXCHANGE: RST report plus a progressive 3-digit serial number starting at 001/category. Example: 579001/A
- QSO POINTS:
Each station is counted once per band. A CW QSO with class A counts 2 points. A CW QSO with class B counts 1 point. QSOs with QRO stations will not be counted.
- MULTIPLIERS: Each DXCC country, including your own, counts as a multiplier once per band. QRO worked multiplier do not count.
- TOTAL SCORE: QSO points on each band multiplied with the sum of multipliers. The end result is the sum of the individual band results.
Logs received via e-mail will be confirmed via e-mail. Otherwise, please consult the manager.
- ELECTRONIC LOGS: We prefer electronic logs (stf or Cabrillo). Only ASCII-Files accepted. A cabrillo Example-File is here. The filename should include both call sign and class, e.g. dj4fv_a.cbr
UCX-Log (http://www.ucxlog.org/) or LM (http://www.contestsoftware.com) are also have the ability to create correct Cabrillo-files.
- MANAGER: Udo Witte, DJ4FV, Sandbreite 7, D-49134 Wallenhorst, Germany.
- DEADLINE: Logs should arrive at the manager no later than 20st May.
Each participant who submits his log via e-mail will receive a list of results, as will those participants who have sent a SASE. The results will be published on the AGCW homepage.